Have a whirlwind multi action holiday with this 4 day package. See Serbia’s wild side with this adrenaline junkie package for those who like to explore the active way!
We take you into the underground world of caves and the archaeological site of Petnica cave. Experience abseiling – an adrenaline experience descending down a 30m high cliff! Enjoy messing about in the water surrounding by unspoiled nature on a canyoning adventure.
See the griffon vulture, a protected species, and one of the largest birds of prey, in one of its last remaining habitats in Europe! You’ll visit the protected nature areas of Uvac special nature reserve and Trešnjica gorge. You’ll also visit Valjevo, a bustling city full of character and characters located in Western Serbia.
*This exciting adventure is also available with kayaking instead of caving on Day 2. Our partners in Western Serbia have a whole hosty of adventure options available including rafting, rock climbing and mountain biking, please contact us here with your tailormade request!
Price: from £299pp
- Country: Serbia
- Holiday Type: Active Holiday, Escape the Crowds
- Duration: Short breaks (up to a week)
- Departure from the Nikola Tesla airport in Belgrade.
- Check-in in Valjevo in the afternoon or evening hours. (D)
- A Short drive to Petnica cave.
- Adventure tour through 600m long cave.
- Lunch in a restaurant near the cave.
- Short break and preparation for descending down 30m high rock with alpine ropes.
- (B , L, D)
- One hour drive to Valjevo mountains and location for canyoning activities.
- Beaver’s Canyon and canyoning adventure in a four hours activity with lunch in the canyon.
- Back to Valjevo city.
- Optional evening in the city and visit to the old town - Tešnjar.
- (B, L, D)
- Transfer to the Nikola Tesla airport in Belgrade.
- (B )
- Transfer during the tour.
- All necessary equipment for caving (jumpsuit, boots, helmet, light, harness).
- All necessary equipment for canyoning (diving suit and socks, helmet, harness, ropes).
- Fully trained instructors.
- Meals (first day – dinner, second/third day – full board, last day – breakfast).
- 3 nights in hotel.